A guild of vigilantes across Thrrasir, made up of misfits of all sorts who want to do good and find a purpose. Members of the guild can be recognized by turquoise, teardrop-shaped charms on their person.
The Guild hideout is hidden behind a wall in Brandy Bay, which can be accessed by a secret knock, or by pressing two small, hidden buttons.
- Guildmaster Alaharel - a drow abjuration wizard; currently in the capital. He sent Jingle and Puca, his familiar, to Alu Lyth. A powerful mage who may be willing to instruct the party in magic.
- Camden Olivier
- Malte - Orc who dunked Tandy in the bath
- Norn (they/them) - Tiefling
- Gareth (he/him) - Human
- Syv (he/him) - Half-triton
- Murythi (she/her) - Elderly half-elf; very good at stacking knives
- The previous Guildmaster retired seventeen years ago, at which point Alaharel was asked to take over. - Jingle, Session 28