The party later encountered Camden, this time during his knightly work, while searching for the cube during the grung incursion into Alu Lyth. After killing an attacking grung and demonstrating his wererat-given accelerated healing abilities, Camden gave the group a lead on the cube's location.
A New HomeEdit
The party found Camden near the ferry for Breaktooth Isle, where he advised the party to look for acid at the Popping Stopper. This was probably for the best since the regular Guild weapons supplier at the Empyrean Armory does not like being asked for it..
Camden appeared at the welcome party as host and player in a jousting game.
A Suspicious LetterEdit
Camden went missing, particularly suspicious as a letter falsely claiming to be from him was sent to the party to bring them to the Prismlight Bar.
The party learned Camden has at least one sister, Vivienne Olivier, after meeting her in the chapel of Camden's home.
Camden is very jovial, cheerful, and teasing, which he himself notes as a stark contrast to Ingway.He nevertheless clearly takes both of his jobs seriously.
- Session ?? - Met the party in the Guild Headquarters
- Session ?? - The party found Camden fighting a grung; Camden was cut by the grung, but healed unnaturally quickly, revealing this wererat ability to the party.
- Session ?? - Talked to the party at the Guild Headquarters and gave them candy, most of which was later used to bribe faerie dragons.
- Session 28 - Hosting a jousting game with the guild members - two teams of two people, one acting as the horse, the other on their shoulders as the rider, run at one another and try to knock each other's rider down.
- Session 39 - The party finally finds Camden on board a ship crashed onto a reef, locked in a room and bound in silver chains. He tells the party Vivienne had already come on board to rescue him, but seemed to have disappeared after going below-deck. He gives the party a password to get past a magical barrier to go find Vivienne.